Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Scout Page 11

Page 11
"Now I suggest that you go off and get to know each other really well. Your lives could one day depend on it. There are, I understand. several reputable taverns in the town. Are there any questions?"
"No sir," both men replied.
"Very well, that will be all."

Safely, well away from the De Wet headquarters, Reitz threw a beefy arm around Piet's bull neck and gave a loud guffaw. "My God, I thought we were really for it," Piet said, before he too roared with laughter. When their merriment subsided, both men were acutely aware that their faces were only inches apart and their hard muscular bodies tantalisingly close.  Piet whispered, I've been beaten, fucked and tortured in the last couple of days. It tought me a lot."
"Taught you what, for example?"
"That I enjoyed it all, especially getting fucked rough and hard." Reitz made no reply but his dark eyes glittered with excitement and Piet added,
"I've got plenty to show you."
"Come on then let's find that beer," Reitz said, his voice low and husky.
"No," Piet said, "Let's find a bed."

                                                                        The End

No comments:

Post a Comment